this position is responsible f the administration on data rept metric, analyzing managing data requests raised from fafc to cig it teams. this position also need to provide suppts of business systems related project the day-to-day liaison of business process issues relating to the systems used within fafc, the subsequent problem analysis provide resolutions wk with it teams to deliver the system solutions, etc.
this position includes, but is not limited to the following tasks:
- suppt assigned epm projects by completing necessary research/gap analysis, creating business requirements/test s, unit/uat testing successful launch per project plan.
- business liaison between cig it departments.
- responsible f codinating with the various global coe ganizations to determine provide the required operational level suppt analysis.
- suppt data governance initiative by utilizing the global data dictionary (gdd) with metric definitions data sources f all rept metrics.
- provide analysis suppt by identifying trends potential problems communicate findings to management in an effective timely manner
- wk collabatively build solid relationships with cig teams located in nth america, europe fcgbc (chennai).
- complete ad hoc miscellaneous requests from management.
- suppt regulaty repting by developing ad hoc repts running webfocus structured ad hoc repts consolidating excel output f delivery to china business resources.
- develop suppt webfocus repting needs f cig across various business but not limited to:
global dealer credit/wholesale
global iginations sales
global collections/customer service
- proficient in microsoft office applications
- sas sql programming experience preferred
- strong communication ganization skills (position requires ability to communicate effectively to seni management)
- ability to wk independently, demonstrate initiative analytical mindset
- pri experience with wholesale/dealer credit, iginations/retail collections/customer service functions preferred, but not maty
- knowledge of various business processes a plus including the use of source systems (cfocus, glas, etc.)